DRINK PEPSI®. GET SUMMER STUFF. CONTEST
No purchase necessary. This Contest (the "Contest") is intended for viewing and participation in Canada only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of Canada.Please do not proceed if you are not a legal resident of Canada at time of entry.Must be age of majority or older to enter.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of this Contest is PepsiCo Canada ULC (the "Contest Sponsor").
- Contest Period: Starting June 13, 2021 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) and ending August 21, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Contest Period").
- Eligibility:This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence. This Contest is not open to officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of the Contest Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and if applicable, their advertising or promotion agencies, contest judges, contest prize suppliers, any other companies engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Contest (collectively the "Contest Entities"), and members of their immediate families (regardless of where they live), or persons domiciled with them (whether related or not). In these Official Rules (the "Rules"), "immediate family" means parents, children, siblings and spouse.
- How To Enter:During the Contest Period, unique Codes (valid for one (1) entry each) will be under the cap of specially marked Pepsi®, Diet Pepsi®, Pepsi® Blue and Pepsi® Zero Sugar 591mL bottles, in the carton of specially marked 12 packs, 4-pack carriers, shrink wrap packaging, and under the rim of specially marked fountain beverages at participating restaurants (the "Participating Products"). While supplies last. Not all products and package sizes are available in all areas. To request a unique Code without purchase, see Rule 5 below. To enter the Contest, visit www.pepsistuff.ca (the "Contest Website") during the Contest Period. Enter your unique Code(s) where prompted and follow the instructions to register by providing your valid first and last name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, telephone number, eligibility status, correctly answering a time-limited, mathematical skill testing question, and confirming you have read, understood and agree to comply with these Rules. Only one (1) email address may be used per person to participate in the Contest. Each valid registration will be permitted to submit multiple entries as long as each entry is entered with a unique and valid Code either obtained through an eligible product purchase, or with a Code received through the No Purchase Necessary method.Limit one (1) entry per unique and valid Code. Maximum twenty (20) entries per person per day. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET August 21, 2021. Subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code will be void and ineligible for entry.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person’s chance of winning. To obtain 1 (one) no purchase unique Code, provide an original written submission (min 25 words) describing what you love about Pepsi® products, along with your name, province, date of birth, phone number (with area code) and email address (the "No Purchase Request") and mail it to "PEPSI CANADA SUMMER STUFF C/O MRI P.O Box 3265 Oak Park, IL 60303-3265". Within two (2) business days of receipt of a No Purchase Request, the Contest Sponsor’s representative will send to you one (1) randomly selected unique Code by email to the email address you supplied with your No Purchase Request. LIMIT one (1) No Purchase Request per outer stamped envelope. There is no limit to the number of No Purchase Requests that an entrant can submit, as long as each No Purchase Request is mailed in a separate envelope, bearing sufficient postage. Maximum twenty (20) entries per person per day. All No Purchase Requests must be received no later than August 16, 2021. No Purchase Requests mechanically reproduced or made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void.Each unique Code received can only be used to enter the Contest once. Sponsor and its representatives are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, unintelligible or undelivered mail, No Purchase Requests or Codes.
Grand Prizes and Draws:There are a total of 10 (ten) Grand Prizes (each a "Grand Prize") each a cash prize in the amount of $10,000. There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won each week as set out in the table below.
Weekly Entry Period Draw Date Week 1
June 13 – June 19
June 21 Week 2
June 20 – June 26
June 28 Week 3
June 27 – July 3
July 6 Week 4
July 4 – July 10
July 12 Week 5
July 11 – July 17
July 19 Week 6
July 18 – July 24
July 26 Week 7
July 25 – July 31
August 2 Week 8
August 1 – August 7
August 9 Week 9
August 8 – August 14
August 16 Week 10
August 15 – August 21
Cash prizes will be in the form of a cheque payable to the verified winner. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for that week’s draw. Grand Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person for the duration of the Contest Period. ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CARRIED OVER INTO SUBSEQUENT WEEKLY GRAND PRIZE DRAWS.
- Weekly Grand Prize Draws: The Weekly Entry Period and Draw Date for each Grand Prize are detailed in the table in Section 6 above. If for any reason there are no entries received for a particular Weekly Entry Period, the Grand Prize available for that week will not be awarded. All draws will be conducted by the Contest Sponsor’s authorized representative, located at 1144 Lake Street, #301, Oak Park, IL, USA 60301. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter any Draw for any reason or for Grand Prizes that remain unclaimed or unawarded. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible or incomplete No Purchase Requests or entries. Proof of transmission (e.g. screenshots) does not constitute proof of receipt.
How To Claim A Grand Prize: Each potential winner will be notified by phone at the number provided upon entry, together with instructions on how to claim the Grand Prize.This notification (the "Notification") will occur within two (2) business days after the Weekly Prize Draw is completed, or as soon as reasonably possible thereafter. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide a valid telephone number to ensure prompt receipt of any Notification.WITHIN THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE DATE OF NOTIFICATION AT THE TELEPONE NUMBER (IE. VIA TELEPHONE CONVERSATION OR BY LEAVING A VOICEMAIL), REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT IS RECEIVED:
- the potential winner must claim his/her Grand Prize as instructed in the Notification; and
- the potential winner must accept the terms of a Declaration of Compliance and Release, which confirms compliance with these Rules and releases the Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities from all liability with respect to the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding, use and misuse of the Grand Prize; and
The potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification that may include a driver’s license or other form of government-issued picture identification as part of the verification process. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept a Grand Prize, cannot be located or does not respond and comply with the above requirements within three (3) business days of Notification, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Grand Prize. The Contest Sponsor may then, at its sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another eligible entrant whom the Contest Sponsor or its representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner. Any unclaimed Grand Prizes throughout the Contest Period will not be awarded.
Instant Win Prizes: There are 39,537 Instant Win Prizes available as set out in the table below.
Instant Win Prize Number Available Approx Retail Value (Each) Free Pepsi® 12pk coupon 17,000 $5 KFC gift card 4,000 $10 Socks 5,371 $3 T-shirt 5,008 $10 Hat 2,920 $8 Insulated drink cooler 5,198 $6 BBQ 8 $500 Cruiser Bicycle 8 $800 Paddle board 16 $800 Hiking backpack 8 $400
Randomly selected times, during the Contest Period, will be chosen by the Contest Sponsor, and the first entrant to enter a valid Code in accordance with these Official Rules whose Play is properly received and recorded by administrator's computer on or immediately after a randomly selected time during the Contest Period will be eligible to win an Instant Win Prize (subject to verification). Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on when the Code is entered. Instant Win Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Maximum three (3) Instant Win Prizes per person per day.
- How To Receive An Instant Win Prize: Each winner will be notified instantly by an on-screen message at the time they enter their Code and the Instant Win Prize will be shipped to the address provided at time of registration Instant Win Prizes will be delivered within four (4) to six (6) weeks of notification.
- Trip to Whistler BC Prize: There are three (3) trips to Whistler, BC, available to be won (the "Whistler Trip Prize"). Each is a trip for two (2) including flight from major airport nearest the winner’s home, two (2) night standard accommodation based on double occupancy, two (2) day ski-lift passes and equipment rentals, two (2) tube park passes, $200 gift shop credit and additional $700 cash spending money (for winner only) to be used towards meals, etc. Trip will be scheduled during the 2021 season which runs December 20, 2021 to April 15, 2022, subject to resort blackout periods and availability. The approximate retail value of each Whistler Trip is $4,792. The Whistler Trip Prize is limited to maximum one (1) per person.
Due to the nature of the Whistler Trip Prize, no alternate travel dates are available.The difference between the approximate retail value and actual retail value, if any, will not be awarded.The winner and guest are responsible for all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, without limitation, ground transportation to and from departure airport, meals, gratuities, taxes, travel documents, telephone calls, in-room movies, mini-bar expenses, room service, medical and travel insurance, excess baggage costs, optional tours, airport departure taxes, duties, all personal expenses, including without limitation any and all other expenses not specified herein.A valid credit card will be required upon check-in.The winner’s guest must be a legal resident of Canada.Any minor guest must travel with, and be accompanied at all times by, an adult who is either (i) the minor’s parent or legal guardian, or (ii) an individual authorized by all parents(s)/legal guardian(s) of the minor.One (1) traveller, either the winner or his/her guest, must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of departure for trip.The winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary.Transportation and accommodations are subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation restrictions and regulations.Other restrictions may apply.The winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all required medical and travel-related necessities (including vaccinations) and documentation. If the winner does not have proper travel documentation, or does otherwise not accept or participate in any portion of the Whistler Trip Prize for any reason whatsoever (including reasons beyond the control of the Prize winner such as pandemic concerns, inclement weather delaying or cancelling a portion of the trip), then that portion of the Prize is forfeited, and the Contest Sponsor shall have no further obligation or liability to the winner with respect to the forfeited portion of the Whistler Trip Prize.It is recommended that the winner and guest obtain sufficient personal travel insurance (including emergency medical) prior to departure. The winner and guest are responsible for transportation to and from the departure airport.The Contest Sponsor is not liable if travel is impeded or refused by reason of decisions of any governmental authorities (foreign or domestic), or other airline or airport authorities. The winner and his/her guest (or parent/legal guardian of any minor guest) must sign and return the Contest Sponsor’s form of Release (as defined below) prior to the Prize being ticketed.No responsibility is assumed by any of the Contest Entities if any element(s) of the Whistler Trip Prize are cancelled, delayed, relocated, suspended or rescheduled for any reason whatsoever beyond their control.If, for any reason, any element does not occur, that portion will be forfeited without additional compensation and the remainder will be awarded. The Contest Entities shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or other liability of any kind, resulting from, or arising from, the acceptance, possession, use, non-use or misuse of the Whistler Trip Prize, any travel related thereto or otherwise from participation in the Contest.The Whistler Trip Prize will be delivered to the winner’s address as provided to the Contest Sponsor.Once made, travel plans may only be changed at discretion of the Contest Sponsor.No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Entities for any postal mail or courier delivery returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address.No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Entities for the Whistler Trip Prize after booking.
How To Receive Whistler Trip Prize: On August 23, 2021, immediately following final Weekly Grand Prize draw, a random draw will be conducted from among all entries received throughout the Contest Period to select three (3) potential winners of the Whistler Trip Prize. Odds of winning depend on total eligible entries received throughout the Contest Period. Each potential winner will be notified by phone at the number provided upon entry, together with instructions on how to claim the Whistler Trip Prize.This Notification will occur within two (2) business days after the Weekly Prize Draw is completed, or as soon as reasonably possible thereafter. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide a valid telephone number to ensure prompt receipt of any Notification.WITHIN THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE DATE OF NOTIFICATION AT THE TELEPONE NUMBER (IE. VIA TELEPHONE CONVERSATION OR BY LEAVING A VOICEMAIL), REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT IS RECEIVED:
- the potential winner must claim the Whistler Prize as instructed in the Notification; and
- the potential winner must accept the terms of a Declaration of Compliance and Release, which confirms compliance with these Rules and releases the Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities from all liability with respect to the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding, use and misuse of the Whistler Trip Prize; and
- The potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification that may include a driver’s license or other form of government-issued picture identification as part of the verification process. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept a Whistler Trip Prize, cannot be located or does not respond and comply with the above requirements within three (3) business days of Notification, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Whistler Trip Prize. The Contest Sponsor may then, at its sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another eligible entrant whom the Contest Sponsor or its representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner. Any unclaimed Whistler Trip Prize will not be awarded.
- General Conditions Applicable to All Prizes: Grand Prizes, Instant Win Prizes and Whistler Trip Prizes (collectively, "Prizes") will only be delivered to winners who have been verified and have complied with these Rules. Deliveries will not be made to PO Box addresses. Please allow approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks for fulfillment of any Prize. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor for any postal mail or courier delivery returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Contest Sponsor for Prizes after shipping. Winners bear all risk of loss or damages to any Prize after delivery. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, which reserves the right for any reason to award or substitute the Prize, or part thereof, of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award.
- Codes: Only Codes obtained from specially marked Participating Products or from legitimate No Purchase Entry Requests (as outlined in these Rules) are eligible for this Contest and cannot be combined with codes from any other game or promotion. No Code entry will be credited for any Code deemed to be void for any reason, including without limitation, the following:Code is not verified or recognized as a valid Code issued by the Contest Sponsor in this Contest; Code is determined to be previously entered and used; or Code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted. The Contest Sponsor shall have no liability or obligation to the holder of any void Code or in respect of any void Code.Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest Sponsor may, upon request and at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible or ineligible Code with another randomly selected Code. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to inspect and examine any illegible or ineligible Code prior to issuing a replacement. ADDITIONAL GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest Sponsor and/or Contest judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, without right of appeal, including without limitation eligibility, validity, contents, and/or disqualification of an entry.Entrants who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
- By accepting any Prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, city/province of residence, voice, and statements relating to the Contest or the Contest Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by the Contest Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws.Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Participants engaging in any of these activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any Prize won.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry.Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Entrants and/or winners assume liability for injuries caused, or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize awarded, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage.Moreover, as a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree: (a) to release the Contest Sponsor and Contest Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize , (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim for all such damages; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statue prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability.
- The Contest Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without liability, terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Contest at any time, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux with respect to the province of Quebec, if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or communications or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity or security of the Contest or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules. The Contest Sponsor may do so, without notice, except as required by law. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, if for any reason more entrants receive a "win" notice than the number of Prizes stated herein, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or amend or suspend it and award only the number of Prizes stated in these Rules via a random drawing for the Prizes not yet distributed at the time the Contest is terminated, suspended or amended.In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In no event will the number of Prizes awarded exceed the available number of Prizes as specified in these Rules.In the event that any draws are stopped, interfered with or not conducted for any reason during the Contest Period, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to resume conducting draws as soon as reasonably possible after any interference or cessation of such draws, or at the end of the Contest Period.
- The Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities do not warrant that access to the Contest Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.The Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to; (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, Web sites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Contest; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of any Prize or in any Prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Contest; or(f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Contest or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Contest.
- Residents Of Quebec:Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools des courses et des jeux for a ruling.Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Conflicts/Discrepancies: In the event of any discrepancies between the English language Rules and the non-English language Rules, the English Rules shall prevail.In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail.
- Governing Law:This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws. EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to Ontario conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
- Invalidity: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.